Friday, April 11, 2008

Spirituality - a right path to reach The goal in life!

I had a wonderful 3 weeks after I decided to put a stop to the way I was working and deciding on a new path. I do not know whether it is called a break or being put in proper path, but these 3 weeks after 14th of march 2008, really helped me to look at life in a different perspective..., sincerely.
I used to see and hear a lot about lot many books, mainly motivational which give lot of advises (they are not free as we generally say, you have to buy the book), telling you to adopt a different way of leading life. However, what is more interesting in all these is the fact that the person who undergoes transformation would be a rich guy, with an attitude of I-HAVE-SEEN-ALL. However, after last 3 weeks, I strongly feel, all that is written in those is not practical. We need lot more conviction and committment to accept that we are so and we need to change to so.. First of all understanding what we want to be itself is a challenge and is not easy to understand without the help of learned people, called GURU.

A person whose life was full of materialistic thoughts, it takes a hell lot of time to think simple. For, it was a life we have been living for others, with somuch of artificiality, and it would be difficult to suddenly shed all those layers. It needs, what is written in Gurucharitra or Sai Leelamrutam, Sadhana. A new way of life with sincerity and conviction to think simple without too many strings attached to the thought process. I want to be on that path and learn. May God bless me to succeed !!

No comments: